Dr. Luni Sun
Phone: (409) 740-4530
Fax: (409) 740-4429
01/2016-present, Postdoc, Marine Science, Texas A&M University at Galveston
08/2015-01/2016, Lab technician, Chemistry, Old Dominion University
PhD, Chemistry, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, USA, 2015
M.S., Marine Chemistry, Ocean University of China, Qingdao, China, 2009
B.S., Chemistry, Ocean University of China, Qingdao, China, 2006
(1) Sun, L., & Mopper, K. (2016). Studies on hydroxyl radical formation and correlated photoflocculation process using degraded wood leachate as a CDOM source. Frontiers in Marine Science, 2, 117.
(2) Sun, L., Qian, J., Blough, N. V., & Mopper, K. (2015). Insights into the photoproduction sites of hydroxyl radicals by dissolved organic matter in natural waters. Environmental Science & Technology Letters, 2(12), 352-356.
(3) Sun, L., Spencer, R. G., Hernes, P. J., Dyda, R. Y., & Mopper, K. (2015). A comparison of a simplified cupric oxide oxidation HPLC method with the traditional GC‐MS method for characterization of lignin phenolics in environmental samples. Limnology and Oceanography: Methods, 13(1), 1-8.
(4) Sun, L., Chen, H., Abdulla, H.A. and Mopper, K. (2014) Estimating hydroxyl radical photochemical formation rates in natural waters during long-term laboratory irradiation experiments. Environmental Science: Processes & Impacts. 16 (4), 757-763.
(1) Poster: Determination of Ammonium in Natural Waters in Gordon Conference, NH, 2011
(2) Poster: A Simplified CuO Oxidation Method for Characterization of Lignin Phenolics in Environmental Samplesin ASLO Conference, LA, 2013
(3) Oral: High Precision TOC/DOC Analyzer with a NM Detection Limit in ASLO Conference, LA, 2013
(4) Poster: Estimating hydroxyl radical photochemical formation rates in natural waters during long-term laboratory irradiation experimentsin GRAD day event, Norfolk, 2014